The March Slice of Life Story Challenge is hosted by http://www.twowritingteachers.wordpress.com.
Today I am TIRED! I don’t know why. Oh, yeah…I DO know why:
* the computer light shined brightly and I couldn’t fall asleep (husband was working on an issue from his job)
* the dog cried/groaned all night long and I couldn’t sleep (he’s sick, too! Arg!)
* the ringing phone in my ears; I found out right BEFORE my alarm sounded that my daughter had a 2-hour delay today; I did not.
* failing to eat a good breakfast. I was groggy and grumpy and only had time for the essential tasks of getting ready.
* Fog: Too much concentration needed to drive to work!
* Losing both my plan times today to take care of important tasks
* Getting home after 7:00 p.m. We DID have a nice time at dinner — the last night of the Wings sale (49 cents!).
It’s almost 9:00 p.m. now. I’m tired. Good night!