The March Slice of Life Story Challenge is hosted by http://www.twowritingteachers.wordpress.com.
Today I am TIRED! I don’t know why. Oh, yeah…I DO know why:
* the computer light shined brightly and I couldn’t fall asleep (husband was working on an issue from his job)
* the dog cried/groaned all night long and I couldn’t sleep (he’s sick, too! Arg!)
* the ringing phone in my ears; I found out right BEFORE my alarm sounded that my daughter had a 2-hour delay today; I did not.
* failing to eat a good breakfast. I was groggy and grumpy and only had time for the essential tasks of getting ready.
* Fog: Too much concentration needed to drive to work!
* Losing both my plan times today to take care of important tasks
* Getting home after 7:00 p.m. We DID have a nice time at dinner — the last night of the Wings sale (49 cents!).
It’s almost 9:00 p.m. now. I’m tired. Good night!
March 11, 2015 at 9:32 PM
It sounds like your day started out with some bumps. I hope your dog feels better soon and you can get a good night’s sleep. Losing planning times is the pits too. We have so few of them, it hardly seems fair when we don’t get to use our time in the way that would be most beneficial for us. I hope it at least was a purpose that didn’t seem like a complete waste of time. Hope you have a better day tomorrow!
March 11, 2015 at 9:58 PM
You didn’t mention the great twitter chat that you had last night! Good night! I hope you have a good sleep tonight!
March 12, 2015 at 8:04 PM
The Twitter chat was on Tuesday. I love Twitter chats! They are interesting, and I love sharing ideas with other wonderful people AND talk with the experts!
March 11, 2015 at 10:31 PM
There’s no tired like tired of a teacher, right? It’s 9:30 and I can’t believe I’m still awake – didn’t go to sleep till 11 last night and then had PARCC testing today to tire me out!
Hope you’re feeling more awake tomorrow!
March 12, 2015 at 8:05 PM
Yes, testing can tire a teacher out more than anything! Take care!