Thank you to the ladies at Two Writing Teachers (www.twowritingteachers.wordpress.com) for hosting the March Slice of Life Story Challenge!
Spring brings about change — in weather, in activities, in attitude. This spring I have several plans. Let’s call this my public “to-do” list:
* Clean this house! My OLW (One Little Word) this year is LEAN. I want to keep decluttering; I’m getting there.
* Spruce up and repair the outside. We need some maintenance on the house, especially since all of our gates along the fence are broken. Planting flowers would add some much-needed color to our house.
* Travel: spring break in Florida, coming right up! Yay! I cannot wait to experience some of those wonderful rays of sun and the pool.
* Exercise outside. This is the perfect time of year to set new goals for my LEAN body. I want to work out with the track team at the school’s track. I can’t run (knees), but I could sure do for some brisk walks. My husband plays softball, so maybe I could help him warm up by playing catch or fielding some softballs during the team’s practices.
* Get ready for SUMMER! I hope to stay active this summer. It’s so much better for the mind, body, and soul. No more sicknesses!
Now that I’ve written it down, it should all happen. Let’s see if this strategy works.
March 27, 2015 at 6:01 AM
The power of blogging, once you have written it down, and published, you are more likely to make it happen. Your one little word reminds me of Lean In.
March 27, 2015 at 11:42 AM
That’s a great list – here’s hoping that you get to it, bit by bit, and enjoy the process.